Porous Pipe, Conventional System & Manual Water Points
Porous Pipe is a kind of drip irrigation using the latest state-of-the-art technology. This subsurface irrigation system delivers water, nutrients and oxygen directly to the root of your plant. This uniform below-ground delivery results in maximum plant growth, higher efficient water and nutrient use, optimum plants health and increased profits.
- Saves water up to 50% and fertilizer up to 65%
- Efficient aeration of soil
- Eliminate damage by weather & field heavy equipment
- Less labour and maintenance cost
- Creates a uniform reservoir of moisture during drought and flood weather
- Implement traditional sprinkler system especially for irregular planters
- Porous in nature, hence eliminate the opportunities of blockage by soil, mulch and mud
- U.V. degradation protection
- Low pressure system
Porous Pipe is manufactured to a mixture of thermoplastic and recycled rubber from vehicle tires, undergoes a proprietary process and converts into a continuous cylindrical membrane. This resultant pipe provides a consistent network of capillary pathways through the pipe walls, allowing a steady and uniform weep rate.
The pipe runs depend on the soil and plant requirements, up to 500s feet are common. Over 1,000 feet piping has been successfully installed before. They still performing perfectly after 10 years and the material (recycled rubber tires) used can last longer than 20 years.
Conventional System & Manual Water Point
This system had been successfully installed in many prestigious highways such as West Kowloon Reclamation Contract WK23, WK25, UA9, Kwai Chung Viaduct, and Tsing Yi Duplicate South Bridge & new town development such as Tin Shui Wai Development (CEDD Contract No YL39).
- Automatic drip irrigation system for Kwai Chung Flyover
- Installation of the automatic irrigation system for Chai Wan Cemetery
- Drip irrigation system in G1 & 2 Forecourt, Sha Tin Racecourse
- Automatic drip irrigation system for West Kowloon Reclamation Contract no: UA9
- Irrigation system for Nam Cheong Buffer Zone - Contract no: WK 23/94
- Tin Shui Wai Development CEDD Contract No.YL39
- Irrigation system for roundabout at Tsing Yi South Bridge
- Automatic sprinkler & drip irrigation system for Conference / Resort Hotel of Discovery Bay North N3 at Discovery Bay
- Automatic sprinkler & dirp irrigation system for Shopping Centre of Discovery Bay North N3 at Discovery Bay
- Installation of the Automatic Irrigation System for Grand Fall, Cotai Strip
- Installation of the Automatic Irrigation System for Parcel 2, MP 24610
- Automatic irrigation sprinkler and design system for Discovery Bay Development Ph.14, 14b, 15, 16, 17, 18, Villa 2a, Villa 2b
- Installation of the irrigation system for Route 8 - Nam Wan Tunnel Highway Department
- Installation of the Automatic Irrigation System for MGM Grand Paradise, Macau
Refrigo Engineering Ltd. Refrigo Engineering (Macau)
Ltd. Link International Trading Co Ltd.
Flat D, 11/F., Leapont Centre, 18-28 Wo Liu Hang Road, Fotan, Shatin, N.T Hong Kong.
© Refrigo Engineering Ltd.